GlueTread Tractor Sidewall Tire Repair Kit | Off-Road Puncture Repair Anywhere No Need to Remove Tire | Enough Material to Patch 5-7 Tires | Puncture Repair Kit for Tractors, Trailers and Mowers
Specializing in sidewall puncture repair, GlueTread puncture repair kits allow you to repair a puncture or slice on any tubeless off-road tire without removing the tire from the vehicle! GlueTread sidewall repair solutions are rated up to 40psi and allow you to repair the exterior of your tire!
GlueTread puncture repair kits are recommended for use on off-road tires only.
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR TIRE: Save your existing tractor tire by easily repairing sidewall slices, cracks or punctures. GlueTread products are more cost effective than buying a brand new tire.
- EASY TO APPLY WITHOUT REMOVING TIRE: Repair a damaged tire without removing the tire from the vehicle.
- ENOUGH MATERIAL TO PATCH 5-7 TIRES: The Tractor tire repair kit comes with plenty of adhesive and patches to fix several damaged or cracked sidewalls.
- LARGER SURFACE AREA: Slightly thicker than the External Patch Kit and with more surface area, the Tractor Sidewall Puncture Repair kit is designed specifically for agricultural vehicles with larger tyres and damage.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SIDEWALL PUNCTURE REPAIR KIT: GlueTread can be used on multiple types of tires, including ATVs, UTVs, Tractors, 4X4's, golf carts, and more.
Included in the Tractor Specific Kit:
(2) 4" x 4.5" Patch
(2) 3" x 1.5" Patch
(4) Bottles GlueTread Adhesive
(10) Applicator tips
(10) Pieces of sand paper
GlueTread is a family owned business that was quite literally started in our garage. The Auble family grew up riding ATV's, using farm equipment and enjoying the outdoors together. When the opportunity was presented to start a business around these passions, we hopped on it! Everyday, we work together to bring products to market that will make your off-road experience more enjoyable and affordable while trying to reduce the number of tires that end up in a landfill. Dave has a professional background in engineering and he's not new to running his own business. Andy's background is in product development where he worked with a team in Salt Lake City, Utah bringing products from concept to shelf in big-box retailers, like Lowe's and Michael's Craft Stores.
Why GlueTread is the better option:
GlueTread is more cost effective than buying a new tire.
GlueTread products are easy to apply.
GlueTread products dry quickly and bond firmly.
GlueTread’s method saves time because the wheel assembly can remain on the vehicle.
GlueTread’s method saves money because there is no cost to remove the tire from the rim.
GlueTreads’s method extends the life of your current tire to meet the expected life of the vehicle.
GlueTread’s method does not require special tools.
GlueTread provides minimum down time because you can repair the tire and return it to normal use the same day.
GlueTread helps you keep discarded tires out of a landfill.