#8 X 1-5/8" Star Drive T20 Torx Stainless Steel Deck Screws
- 8 x 1-5/8 (350)
**** FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING IN THE USA****
STAINLESS STEEL WOOD SCREWS FOR DECKING, FENCING AND ALL OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS. NO MORE UGLY STAINING OF YOUR TIMBER!
#8 X 1 5/8", STAR DRIVE T20 TORX (Box of 350)
ADVANTAGES OF EAGLE CLAW STAINLESS STEEL WOOD SCREWS:
- No Corrosion with stainless steel screws, as is the case with coated or plated screws
- No more ugly staining of the timber caused by corroding screws or nails.
- No working loose over time as is the case with nails and staples.
- Can be safely used in Redwood, Cedar and pressure treated timber without corrosion or chemical reaction.
- Top Quality: We design our own screws, and get them manufactured to precise specifications by a reputable company in Taiwan that has worked with us for many years.
- Long Lasting : Ideal for use in all Outdoor, Coastal and Wet Area applications.
ADVANTAGES OF STAR DRIVE (T20 TORX):
- Star Drive Screws can handle far higher torque than Square and Phillips Drive, therefore reducing cam-out and protecting the screw while prolonging driver bit life.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR SCREWS:
- Stainless Steel
- Star Drive T20 Torx
- Type 17 point makes for easy driving.
- Partial thread ensures the deck boards pull up hard against the joist.
- Nibs under the head help the screw sink flush with the surface.
- T20 Torx Driver Included