Cat's Claw Fasteners LLC
Cat’s Claw Fasteners 1.5 inch for Hardwoods 170 Count, Replaces The Common Fencing Staple! Installs Fast, with a Power Drill. 4X Stronger Than a Staple
Frequently bought together:
Price INCLUDES shipping anywhere in the USA!
The Cat’s Claw Fastener fence fastening system was designed to give ranchers, farmers, contractors, and other landowners a reliable improvement upon traditional fence staples. A Cat’s Claw Fastener serves as an exceptional replacement for your standard barbed wire clips, fencing u-nails, and other commonly used fasteners for welded wire fence and cattle panels. Our fasteners are easier to install, they have more holding power, and are easy to re-use.
This product is designed for hardwoods such as Oak, Ash, or Osage.
- 14 gauge steel Claw
- Toothed claw never slides
- 170 fasteners per tub
- Holds wire tight, even on older posts
- Rust inhibiting coating on the claw
- #10, 1.5″ long self-starting screw
- ¼” Hex head screw is a #10, 1.5″ self-starting screw
- ¼” Hex head is included with each box