QTY 1750 pcs Stainless Steel Deck Screws # 10 X 3" T25 torx star drive (25lb)
****FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING*****
****SPECIAL PRICE - NORMAL PRICE $ 220****
STAINLESS STEEL WOOD SCREWS FOR DECKING, FENCING AND ALL OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS. NO MORE UGLY STAINING OF YOUR TIMBER!
#10 X 3", STAR DRIVE T25 TORX (BOX OF 1750)
NOTE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SUPPLY YOUR 1 x QTY 1750 ORDER AS 5 X BUCKETS OF 350pcs (1750 screws) of the identical screw.
Eagle Claw 304 Grade Stainless Steel Wood Screws are manufactured to the highest international quality standards by our supplier in Taiwan. We have worked together with them since 2010 in developing Eagle Claw Tools and Fasteners, our own in-house brand of top-quality Stainless Steel Deck Screws at highly competitive pricing.
For best results, use together with our #10 Starborn Smart-Bit Pre-Drilling Countersink which can be purchased here.
ADVANTAGES OF EAGLE CLAW STAINLESS STEEL WOOD SCREWS:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- No more ugly staining of the timber caused by corroding screws or nails.
- No working loose over time as is the case with nails and staples.
- Can be safely used in Redwood, Cedar and pressure treated timber without corrosion or chemical reaction.
- Top Quality: We design our own screws, and get them manufactured to precise specifications by a reputable company in Taiwan that has worked with us for many years.
- Long Lasting
- Ideal for use in all Outdoor, Coastal and Wet Area applications.
ADVANTAGES OF STAR DRIVE (T25 TORX):
- Star Drive Screws can handle far higher torque than Square and Phillips Drive, therefore reducing cam-out and protecting the screw while prolonging driver bit life.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR SCREWS:
- Stainless Steel
- Star Drive T25 Torx
- Type 17 point makes for easy driving.
- Partial thread ensures the deck boards pull up hard against the joist.
- Nibs under the head help the screw sink flush with the surface.
- Star Drive Head T25 Torx Driver Included. We reserve the right to supply your order as 5 x 350pc buckets of identical screws.
- Box of 1750 screws ( 25.4lb)