Stainless Steel Deck Screws #10 x 2-1/2" Star Drive T25 Torx (QTY 350 - 4lb)
****FREE SAME DAY PRIORITY SHIPPING IN THE USA****
STAINLESS STEEL WOOD SCREWS FOR DECKING, FENCING AND ALL OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS. NO MORE UGLY STAINING OF YOUR TIMBER!
#10 X 2 1/2", STAR DRIVE T25 TORX (BOX OF 350)
ADVANTAGES OF EAGLE CLAW STAINLESS STEEL WOOD SCREWS:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance.
- No more ugly staining of the timber caused by corroding screws or nails.
- No working loose over time as is the case with nails and staples.
- Can be safely used in Redwood, Cedar and pressure treated timber without corrosion or chemical reaction.
- Top Quality: We design our own screws, and get them manufactured to precise specifications by a reputable company in Taiwan that has worked with us for many years.
- Long Lasting
- Ideal for use in all Outdoor, Coastal and Wet Area applications.
ADVANTAGES OF STAR DRIVE (T25 TORX):
- Star Drive Screws can handle far higher torque than Square and Phillips Drive, therefore reducing cam-out and protecting the screw while prolonging driver bit life.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR SCREWS:
- Stainless Steel
- Star Drive T25 Torx
- Type 17 point makes for easy driving.
- Partial thread ensures the deck boards pull up hard against the joist.
- Nibs under the head help the screw sink flush with the surface.
- T25 Torx Driver Included
- Box of 350 screws ( 4.2lb)