Stainless Steel Deck Screws, #8 x 1.5/8", Star Drive T20 Torx (QTY 1750 - 9.2lb)
- 8 x 1.6 (1750)
***FREE SAME DAY PRIORITY SHIPPING IN THE USA***
STAINLESS STEEL WOOD SCREWS FOR DECKING, FENCING AND ALL OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS. NO MORE UGLY STAINING OF YOUR TIMBER!
#8 X 1-5/8", STAR DRIVE T20 TORX (BOX OF 1750)
ADVANTAGES OF EAGLE CLAW STAINLESS STEEL WOOD SCREWS:
- Outstanding corrosion resistant with stainless steel screws, as is the case with coated or plated screws
- No more ugly staining of the timber caused by corroding screws or nails.
- No working loose over time as is the case with nails and staples.
- Can be safely used in Redwood, Cedar and pressure treated timber without corrosion or chemical reaction.
- Top Quality: We design our own screws, and get them manufactured to precise specifications by a reputable company in Taiwan that has worked with us for many years.
- Long Lasting
- Ideal for use in all Outdoor, Coastal and Wet Area applications.
ADVANTAGES OF STAR DRIVE (T20 TORX):
- Star Drive Screws can handle far higher torque than Square and Phillips Drive, therefore reducing cam-out and protecting the screw while prolonging driver bit life.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR SCREWS:
- Stainless Steel
- Star Drive T20 Torx
- Type 17 point makes for easy driving.
- Partial thread ensures the deck boards pull up hard against the joist.
- Nibs under the head help the screw sink flush with the surface.
- T20 Torx Driver Included
- Box of 1750 screws (9.2lb)