Easy DIY Stripped Screw Hole Repair Kit | Door Hinge Repair Kit No Pre-Drilling or Glue Required
About this item
- EASY DIY STRIPPED SCREW HOLE REPAIR - Fix loose and sagging door hinges without pre-drilling or glue with the Eagle Claw Fasteners door hinge repair kit.
- ALL YOU NEED IS A DRILL - Each door hinge screw hole repair kit comes with everything you need to fix door hinges, including the screws and driver bit. No need for special tools or expertise - all you need is a drill.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - Each door hinge screw hole repair kit includes 8 x #9 x 3" No-Strip Torx drive bugle-head construction screws made with top-quality materials to ensure long-lasting durability. There are enough screws to replace at least two screws in each hinge, and two on the strike plate for added security.
- ENHANCED SECURITY - The extra length screws in our door reinforcement kit kit provide an additional barrier of security against forced entry, making it harder for intruders to gain access to your home or office. For extra security, also use on the strike plate.
- PEACE OF MIND - Don't let loose door hinges compromise the safety and security of your home or office. The Eagle Claw Fasteners stripped screw hole repair kit is a quick and easy solution to your door problems.
Door Hinge Screw Hole Repair and Door Reinforcement Kit - Stripped Screw Hole Repair
8 x #9 x 3" No-Strip Torx Screws
1 x 2" T-25 Driver
✔All you need is a drill
Allen's Trading Co. Eagle Claw Fasteners stripped screw hole hinge repair kit- the perfect solution for fixing loose door hinges without pre-drilling or glue! If you've ever experienced the frustration of a sagging door, you know how annoying it can be. Not only can it cause the door to stick and creak, but it can also compromise the security and safety of your home or office. That's why we've created this DIY door hinge repair kit - to provide a simple, affordable, and effective way to fix loose and sagging hinges in just minutes.
Each kit contains 8 x #9 x 3" Star Drive Bugle-Head Construction Screws and a 2" driver bit. These specially designed screws are made with high-quality materials that are built to last, so you can enjoy a secure and stable door for years to come. The included extra-length 2" driver bit makes installation a breeze - simply remove the old stripped screw, drive in the Eagle Claw Fasteners replacement, and you're done!
And with our easy-to-follow instructions, you can quickly replace one screw at a time, without the need for any special tools or expertise. All you need is a drill.
The extra length screws also provide and extra barrier of security against intruders gaining access to your home or office by means of a forced entry. For extra security, also use on the strike plate.
Don't let loose door hinges compromise the safety and security of your home or office.